Below is a list of our Professional Friends. These are community partners who assist the Foundation in providing supplemental support for the programs and services of the Wadsworth Soprema Center. Our Professional Friends also serve as premiere community resources for improving the quality of life for seniors.
Become a Professional Friend
Support Your Community While Marketing Your Business
- Members’ business and contact information will be published in the yearly Professional Friends Member Directory.
- Members’ information and link to their website will be listed on the Wadsworth Older Adults Foundation website.
- Each member will be listed in select promotional materials for various events. Events include, but are not limited to, the Courtyard Café, Rib Cook-Off and Senior Advocate Hall of Fame.
- Your listing will provide you priceless marketing value in the Wadsworth community.
- Listing on the Professional Friends* board displayed at the Center
- Listing on the Foundation’s website with a hyperlink to your own organization’s website
- Listing in the Professional Friends Member Directory* (both printed & online)
- Opportunity to place brochures in the Professional Friends resource binders, located at the Front Desk of the Soprema Senior Center
- Discounted preferred placement at the Senior/Caregiver Expo
- Opportunities to build professional relationships with other senior service providers at events and quarterly meetings
- Promoting your events on the Center’s special events bulletin board
- Opportunities to sponsor Foundation events
- Opportunity for a “Professional Friend Spotlight” listing in the Soprema Senior Center’s quarterly newsletter (3 Friends will be randomly drawn)
- Opportunities to build relationships with seniors at the Center through:
- Speaking to Soprema Senior Center’s Support Groups
- Sponsoring or leading a variety of Center programming
- Being a Café Greeter
- Interacting one-on-one with dynamic, active seniors
Requirements of Membership:
- Each “Friend” will be required to provide at least one person to attend regularly scheduled meetings of the Professional Friends.
- Annual membership dues are only $40!
Step 1: Fill out application
Step 2: Mail the application & $40 check for annual dues, or pay them online*!
Step 3: Be awesome!
* Choose Professional Friends Membership from the drop-down menu and $40 as the payment amount. Professional Friends application still needs to be completed and mailed.
Must apply before March 1st to be included in the annual directory!