The purpose of The Wadsworth Older Adults Foundation Professional Friends is to assist the Foundation in providing supplemental support to the programs and services affiliated with the Soprema Senior Center.
Professional Friends also provide assistance to the Foundation in serving as the premiere community resource to advocate for a higher quality of life for seniors.
Professional Friends Roster
Become a Professional Friend
Support Your Community While Marketing Your Business
- Members’ business and contact information will be published in the yearly Professional Friends Member Directory.
- Members’ information and link to their website will be listed on the Wadsworth Older Adults Foundation website.
- Each member will be listed in select promotional materials for various events. Events include, but are not limited to, the Courtyard Cafe, Rib Cook-Off and Senior Advocate Hall of Fame.
- Your listing will provide you priceless marketing value in the Wadsworth community.
- Listing on the Professional Friends* board displayed at the Center
- Listing on the Foundation’s website with a hyperlink to your own organization’s website
- Listing in the Professional Friends Member Directory* (both printed & online)
- Opportunity to place brochures in the Professional Friends resource binders, located at the Front Desk of the Soprema Senior Center
- Discounted preferred placement at the Senior/Caregiver Expo
- Opportunities to build professional relationships with other senior service providers at events and quarterly meetings
- Promoting your events on the Center’s special events bulletin board
- Opportunities to sponsor Foundation events
- Opportunity for a “Professional Friend Spotlight” listing in the Soprema Senior Center’s quarterly newsletter (3 Friends will be randomly drawn)
- Opportunities to build relationships with seniors at the Center through:
- Speaking to Soprema Senior Center’s Support Groups
- Sponsoring or leading a variety of Center programming
- Being a Café Greeter
- Interacting one-on-one with dynamic, active seniors
Requirements of Membership:
- Requirements of membership: Each “Friend” will be required to provide at least one person to attend regularly scheduled meetings of the Professional Friends.
- Annual membership dues are only $40!
Become a Member!
Simply complete your application and mail it with your $40 check for annual dues before March 1st to be included in the annual directory. Mailing address is on the application.